WVU Non-Nursing Students
WVU students currently enrolled in another degree program who are interested in applying/transferring to the nursing program should contact Kim McCourt for more information.
External Transfer Students
If you are a student currently attending another college/university and you are interested in the nursing program at West Virginia University, click here.
Nursing Transfer Students
College students currently enrolled in a nationally accredited nursing program may request transfer of previously completed nursing courses to WVU School of Nursing BSN program using the steps below.
- Space available in class.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on all college work attempted.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on all nursing course work attempted.
- All nursing and pre-requisite non-nursing courses must have been passed with a grade of “C” or higher.
- Statement of good standing from program in which currently enrolled.
- Send syllabi of previously completed nursing courses for review to determine whether courses are transferrable. Syllabi may be sent electronically to email@example.com.