The WVU School of Nursing remains committed to providing the highest level of undergraduate professional nursing education, while expanding opportunities for graduate education. Our MSN program continues to prepare Nurse Practitioners with faculty who are experts in using technology with “high touch” skills. Our school also offers two doctoral programs, a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – the highest level of nursing practice – and the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) for nurses desiring a research career. Start-up packages will be negotiated individually with the Dean of the School of Nursing. View a list of current openings at WVU Talent & Culture.
West Virginia University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
- Chair, WVU School of Nursing - Potomac State Campus
- Tenure-Track Research Faculty Position, Family/Community Health - Morgantown
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Track Coordinator
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position, Adult Health - Morgantown
- Developmental Advising Specialist - Morgantown
- Pediatric Nursing Lecturer / Senior Lecturer - Morgantown